Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Danger looming

My reaction to minor work stress, boredom, and tasks I don't want to do?

Snacking.

I figured out some effective ways to fight this. I don't keep any cash on me and I bring portioned, healthy snacks to work. Baby carrots, a Clif bar, pretzels and lots of water.

This has resulted in an alarming level of self-loathing - parts of me really hate other parts of me. More specifically, my stomach hates whatever b*tch part of me is hiding the Cheetos.

If I keep it up, there may be all-out civil war. I'm a little scared.

-----
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

ron st.amant said...

Just one man's opinion but...I think your parts need to tell those complaining parts to just shut the heck up...you're terribly lovely! Maybe those b*tching parts need to have their vision checked (assuming those parts have vision....)

Go easy on yourself (and pssst...it's almost the weekend!!)